– The Specialized Fatboy is a really fun bike to ride. It opens up all kinds of bike riding here in snowy Steamboat Springs. Specialized shared this video with us and it really does show the versatility of this bike. From dirt trails to snow and everything in between – there’s no stopping you with this rig!
Ski Haus stocks the Fatboy base model that combines a lightweight frame and fork with 4.6″ Ground Control tires to create a ride similar to the Specialized 29er geometry for confident handling in the craziest conditions. Here are the specs on the Fatboy:
- Fully butted M4 Premium Aluminum frame w/ up to 5-inch tire clearance is lightweight and stiff
- Specialized FACT carbon fork w/ 5-inch tire clearance for stiff handling
- Fat 26″ disc, alloy single wall rims are designed to handle even the worst terrain
- Specialized Ground Control Fat 26×4.6″ tires roll over anything
- Custom e.thirteen, PF30, crankset w/ 100mm spindle delivers power and shifting precision
- Shimano Deore, hydraulic disc brakes w/ dual piston stopping power in all conditions
- SRAM X0 Type 2, 10-speed, medium cage derailleur for crisp and reliable shifting
Ski Haus offers The Specialized Fatboy to rent. If your visiting town for a ski vacation and want to try something new and different take one out for spin. Rent a Fatboy for $38 per day for 1 to 2 days or $30 per day for 3 or more days. You’ll have a blast!
Just a side note to the video and for those who need to be reminded… The above video is produced by Specializd Biclcyles with their riders and “extras.” It isn’t cool to spray folks sitting and enjoying a hot chocolate or crushing someone’s snowcastle or sandcastle. The video is produced with fun in mind. Every bike we sell we sell with fun in mind. Always be considerate of others you encounter on the trail. Nuff said.