Ski Haus is Open for Business with Appropriate Safety Measures
Ski Haus is open and we wish to thank all our customers for their patience these past weeks.
Our current hours as of 5.7.2020 are:
11am to 6pm Monday through Saturday.
Beginning Monday, May 11, 2020 our hours will be 10am to 6pm Monday through Saturday.
Season Rental Returns
We are accepting season rental returns. Please see our website post for information regarding your return. If you have any questions about returning your season rentals or shopping in Ski Haus call us at 970.879.0385.
Ski Haus Bike Shop
Our bike shop is open, too! The Ski Haus Bike Shop is currently located across the street from our main store upstairs above our liquor store. Call the Ski Haus Bike Shop direct by dialing 970.879.0424
As we move forward navigating through these unusual times we have implemented several protocols with safety in mind for both our employees and customers.
- When entering Ski Haus everyone is required to wear a mask. This is not optional and we thank you for your cooperation.
- Please be aware of social distancing. Please do not gather in groups.
- The number of customers allowed in Ski Haus at any given time may have to be limited. If you have to wait outside please stand 6′ apart and be patient. (We are not anticipating having to do this but we are prepared to make these limits if necessary).
- Season rental returns are accepted downstairs on our garden level.
- Shoppers may enter upstairs through our main floor doors.
- Credit card transactions only. No cash or checks at this time.
- Ski Haus still offers curbside service for those who wish not to enter Ski Haus at this time.
- Commonly used surfaces will be cleaned throughout the day.
Heartfelt Thank You
The staff at Ski Haus looks forward to seeing you back in our store and shopping locally. We would like to also express our gratitude to everyone who has embraced and continues to adhere to all the safety guidelines in reducing the risk of spreading this virus. It takes a village and we are grateful to be living in a town that understands what it takes to return to a healthy and safe community… it takes everyone!