This Cross Country Ski Race includes distances of 2k, 5k, 10k, 20k, and 40k distances. This is the “go big” distance race of the winter season. Or, depending on fitness and motivation – there are plenty of options available to fit your personality and style. Classic skiers as well as skate skiers are welcome. Racers and those who prefer a more touring pace are equally welcome. Ski Haus and Lake Catamount are hoping every kind of Nordic skier feels welcome, young or old, fast-n fit, fun loving or serious… come one come all and join in the fun! $15 registration includes a cool Pleasant Valley Race Ride Tour Series t-shirt (if you haven’t already received one) and our famous post event feed… coffee and doughnuts! Kids 12 years old and younger are free. Register at Ski Haus, Lake Catamount, or www.webscorer.com
- If you want your time recorded your bib # must visible. Please pin it to your chest or leg but it must face the front. Please do not fold your bib# to make it smaller.
- This race will be a two wave start. 40k and 20k start at 10:00 am. 2k, 5k, and 10k are the second wave and start a few minutes after 10:00 am.
- There is only one aid/feed station on the course and that is at the start line. Skiers going out for a second lap (40k) will have a chance to grab some sustaining sustenance at the start/finish line.
- Please be aware the start line is about 1k away from the Outfitter Cabin where check-in and parking are. Check in at the Outfitter Cabin to receive your bib # and ski to the start. Please, please, please do not park on the road at the start line. This is for safety reasons. There is two way traffic on this county road and if people park there it leaves little room to be safe. Thank you!
- Same day registration at Lake Catamount will close at 9:30 am. No exceptions. Please plan ahead! Same day registration is $25 for Adults. $10 for 12 years old and younger.
Full Moon Fat Bike Race. Wednesday February 17, 2016 at Lake Catamount. 6:00 pm start. Riding a fat tired fat bike under a full moon is one of the most unique experiences you’ll have during winter. Here is your opportunity to race or ride under the full Snow Moon. Course is approximately 14k. $25 registration includes post race burger-n-beer (or non-alcoholic beverage) and Pleasant Valley Race Ride Tour Series t-shirt (if you haven’t already received one). All are welcome. Come push the pace or plan on bringing home the Lanterne Rouge… last one in just means the evening is almost over… come get your burger! Register at Ski Haus, Lake Catamout, or www.webscorer.com