Let’s get through this together.
In an effort to keep our customers and staff safe, please assist us in following these simple public health guidelines:
- Masks are only required to be worn by Ski Haus employees who are not fully vaccinated.
- We ask that any patron who is not yet fully vaccinated continue to wear a mask that completely covers both nose and mouth.
- If you are uncomfortable entering public places please give us a call 970-879-0385 during operating hours and we would be happy to assist you with curbside pickup.
- Ski Haus will only be operating its shuttle for gear pick up. No passengers will be allowed at this time.
- Please practice social distancing and give other people space.
- Please be kind and respectful during these difficult times. We are all working hard to keep things going.
Ski Haus is taking every precaution necessary to ensure the safety and health of our staff and customers regarding COVID-19.
Unfortunately Ski Haus will not be operating its shuttle service as normal.
Ski Haus will only be picking up rental gear with the shuttle; no passengers allowed at this time.
We look forward to giving you a ride in the future!