Let’s get through this together.
In an effort to keep our customers and staff safe, please assist us in following these simple public health guidelines:
- Masks are required by all patrons of Ski Haus at all times. In compliance with Colorado Law masks must cover nose and mouth completely.
- If you are uncomfortable entering public places or wearing a mask please give us a call 970-879-0385 during operating hours and we would be happy to assist you with curbside pickup.
- Limited numbers of people will be allowed on each level of the store at a time. Unfortunately during busy times there may be a short wait to get into the store.
- Upper and Lower Levels must be entered separately though the doors at the front of the store.
- Ski Haus will only be operating its shuttle for gear pick up. No passengers will be allowed at this time.
- Boot fitting is done by appointment only please call 970-879-0385 to schedule.
- Please practice social distancing and give other people space.
- Please be considerate of the time you spend with our associates and in the store while others may be waiting.
- Please be kind and respectful during these difficult times. We are all working hard to keep things going.
Ski Haus is taking every precaution necessary to ensure the safety and health of our staff and customers regarding COVID-19.
Unfortunately Ski Haus will not be operating its shuttle service as normal.
Ski Haus will only be picking up rental gear with the shuttle; no passengers allowed at this time.
We look forward to giving you a ride in the future!