– The new Racecraft Goggles give the downhill mountain biking crowd visibility backed by the 100% brand’s heritage of motocross Americana. 100% dates back to the early 1980’s when their popular logo graced the factory racing equipment of the biggest names in motocross. More than thirty years later their passion for the spirit of racing remains.
The Racecraft Goggle represents 100%’s commitment to create an enhanced user experience by providing riders with a higher level of functionality and accurate vision. The combination of precision engineering and minimalistic design results in a premium goggle that performs as great as it looks. The Racecraft boasts a multitude of features including:
– Outriggers that help to achieve perfect fit and balance.
– Removable Nose Guard for added protection.
– Thirsty triple layer foam that helps to manage moisture.
– Lexan lens with an anti-fog coating for unobstructed vision.
– 45mm wide silicon coated strap to prevent slippage.
– 9-Pin lens retention system (highest in the industry) ensures a secure fit.
– Air Intakes that channels air into the foam, further aiding in moisture management.
In the box you’ll find a sweet pair of Racecraft Goggles with a mirrored lens in your choice of wild colors, an extra clear lens, removable nose guard, a stack of tear-off’s, and a microfiber storage bag.
2016 100% Racecraft Goggles ($75) In stock now! How much effort do you give?