Airline fees got you down? Ski Haus has two great options for you. We make it easy.
Why not leave your skis at home? Demo the latest and greatest equipment of the winter season.
Ski Haus offers top-of-the-line demo equipment from Salomon, Nordica, K2, Rossignol, Atomic, Black Diamond, G3, Scarpa, Burton, Salomon Snowboards, Atlas, Karhu, and Fischer. Check out our Rentals Rates or call us for more information. 1.844.878.0385
Ship your skis to the Ski Haus. We will have them tuned and ready to go when you arrive. Don’t hassle with dragging oversized bags through airports, stuffing them into a rental car, and paying the airline’s extra fees.
Take advantage of Ski Haus’ expert tuning team and state of the art equipment by having your skis tuned by our shop guys before you arrive.
Drop your skis off at Ski Haus after you’re finished skiing and we will ship them back to your home.
To ship your skis to SKI HAUS please follow the instructions below to allow us to best serve your needs:
- Attach an index card to your skis with important information. Please write on an index card, your name, phone number (cell preferred), date and time you wish to pick up your skis. Also, please note if you would like us to tune your skis. Please specify Hot Wax ($10), Edge and Wax ($24), Full Stone Tune ($40, p-tex extra). Tape this index card to your ski.
- Carefully package your equipment. Find a ski box at your local ski shop (usually they’ll give you one at no charge) or purchase one at a shipping outlet (i.e. UPS store). Be sure to protect your bindings, edges, tips, and tails with newspaper or bubble wrap. Don’t forget your poles!
- Ship your skis. Do not use US Postal Service. (Your skis will not fit in our P.O. Box). Please use UPS or FedEX. Ship the skis to:
Ski Haus Int’l
1457 Pine Grove Rd
Steamboat Springs, CO 80477
4. Drop us an email. Let us know when your skis should arrive, the tracking number if you have it, and when you plan to pick your skis or board up.
5. Don’t be afraid to call and talk to a real live person with questions.